Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Jerry? Helllllooooo!!

B

Bobo

Greetings,

My name is Bob and I am a fan of Combat Mission from way back to the CMBO days. Just getting back to playing CMBN more seriously (ha!) and currently am in the middle of my first email game with Russ. Wildcard also recruited me from the Battlefront forums. Give that man another set of steak knives.

4 kids (9,7,7 and 5) keep me pretty busy in real life but there is always time for CM!

Did some time with ASL back in the day. Any former ASLMLers here? Repetti still owes me a game.

Day job is filled with making sure all my engineers are making the right donuts.

I am using Dropbox and probably need to get HTHH up and running but that might mean that I over commit to games.

Anyone play head to head IP games? Sometimes I have the time to do that. I find real time an interesting challenge.

I am an avid mountain biker being blessed with living close to some awesome trails.

I think that is it for now. Looking forward to more games.

Thanks,
Bob

We are a friendly bunch more like Family

Welcome to the Club Bobo Good to have you with us mate plenty going on here, Here are some Links to the site just here to help you
The Few Good Men are welcoming you!....

You will find a lot of interesting people here, who are sharing your hobby and we are proud of being far more than just a platform for finding war-gaming opponents.

We recommend you read the following threads to get an impression of what our club is about and what it might be for you as well:

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/home/?page_id=76

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/site-manual.25/

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/forums/the-quiz.192/

If you have any questions or need some help with the site, please feel free to contact our official welcome committee members Hedgehog and/or Shorker. We will be happy to assist you. Just click on the names in the members list or underneath the avatar picture and then on "Start A Conversation" or reply

Hello Bob, welcome to THE FEW GOOD MEN!
Good to have you with us! :)

Joining this community was the right decision because Combat Mission is at it's best when played against other humans - as you already know. ;)
But in our download section you will also find a lot of new scenarios to play against the AI.

Enjoy the club and become a part of our community - there are many reliable gaming partners here, plenty of stuff to
check out and good people to meet. :)

Bob

Welcome to FGM.

Played a lot of boardgames over my 56 years including the old chrome plated machine pistol (ASL). For me CM is the cyber home of that game, enjoy your games.

Hey Bob... I'm just seeing this thread. Good game. That Panther was a pain, I had to stay away from it.

If you up for another game, let me know.

Welcome Arizona.
I was staioned out in San Bernadino and spent some time in Arizona.
Mostly on Lake Havasu.

For our English brothers did you know that is where you can find the London Bridge?

"Robert Paxton McCulloch (May 11, 1911 – February 25, 1977) was an American entrepreneur most notable for McCulloch Chainsaws and for purchasing the oldLondon Bridge and moving it to one of the cities he founded, Lake Havasu City, Arizona. Lake Havasu sparked the imagination of McCulloch, who purchased 3,500 acres (1,400 ha) of lakeside property along Pittsburgh Point, the peninsula that eventually would be transformed into "the island"."

Back