Ladder Games

• Thread starter MyGoodnessMyGuinness
  • Start date
M

MyGoodnessMyGuinness

Hi, are there any "special rules" for a ladder game or is it just an ordinary game that both players agree before hand will be recorded on the ladder?

Cheers.

Wow - thanks for the quick response.

I did read and register - I was just wondering how you get a game started. Do you just issue a challenge on the forum stating its a ladder game or is there a separate forum to start ladder games?

Hi, challenge accepted. I have sent you a drop box invite.

Regards

I signed up for the ladder but my name doesn't appear on the list. When I try and log in its says I don't exist and asks for a verification code?

No email received (I also checked junk email box as well).

Regards

Sorry to be a pain; there is no "join a ladder" option on my screen and I keep being asked for a validation code.

Guinness,

Go to the ladder Home Page, click on Player List.... locate yourself, the remember your ID Number.... Login with that and your password.... Then you can join a ladder by clicking on Join a Ladder, or you can go look at the ladder and there is a link to join there....

I just checked.... your ID number is 63

Mmm still no luck. When I try and log in its says ID or password incorrect. Just in case I wrote down my password wrong I requested a password reminder but no email received.

Back
Top Bottom