Lokking for battles for CM:BN ladders

M

Morus

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for opponets basicly for ladder battlers
Feel free to contact me
or send battles to my email adress
Cheers!

I have an opening. Please send me a setup. I prefer scenarios but an agreed upon Qb is OK.

Bring it! Anything but a QB meeting engagement. I'll happily play either side. I have CW.

what do you mean anything but a QB meeting engagement? i dont like scenarios too much. first is because if you allready played it than its not the same secound most of them is not ballanced well

I'm fine playing a QB. I'd prefer that it be an Assault, Attack or Probe. QB MEs tend to be a race to the objective.

oh Lt. Smash I see!
I have to go soon to hang out
you should supprise me with a QB :)
i dont have common wealth mod

Are there any set rules for ladder games? difficulty settings, battle lenght and size, PBEM or RT? etc.

Cheers

Are there any set rules for ladder games? difficulty settings, battle lenght and size, PBEM or RT? etc.

Cheers

Not yet but we are working on them. And you can always speak about them with your opponent.

Hi,

I'm looking for a ladder opponent
Conditions:
- Dropbox, turn based game.
- Meeting from the original game "It's a new dawn", litle one, very balanced, you can practice before.
- If you don't like the scenario, we can play another one (i have the CW module), but balanced. I prefer scenarios than quick battles.
- Side: indiferent
- Mode: iron
- My time zone is GMT+2, don't worry about it, but I like a minimum of one turn per day.
- Patch 1.10

Back
Top Bottom