Lone soldier bug

eniced73

FGM Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Anyone still getting the lone soldier that refuses to obey orders? Four times now in my game in the Double Elim tourney with MM one guy from four different squads decides to wander around on his own. I fail to notice this on two squads and issue a very short sneak order up to a hedgerow. Well my loner is half a mile away and decides to crawl to the action spot. I fail to realize this until the "EXHAUSTED" warning pops up.

I am pretty sure that issuing a face command at the end of your movement command solves this but I though the bug was fixed???

Yep still experiencing this.
I've had a single man keep running until he was over a km from his squad before being KIA.

It also still happens when boarding vehicles sometimes.
Neither the truck or the unit can move or do anything until the AWOL individual is killed.

I think I still have the turns. I will post up a vid. Problem is I am wondering because this one man is running around exhausted is that state/penalties applied to the whole squad that is just sitting there watching the fool? It has to be. I have not heard about this being tracked by individual. Even though I have had an entire squad surrender and still one or two troops from that squad still squeezing off rounds?

Back
Top Bottom