Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for 2 or 3 CMBN/CMRT battles

H

Holman

Hi all,

I'm looking to pick up 2 or 3 new games. Anyone available?

My preferences:
Iron difficulty (or at least Elite)
H2HH and Dropbox
At least 6 or 7 turns per week, often more.

Here are some scenarios I haven't played:

(CMRT)
Myth of Invincibility (large)
CMRT Gates of Warsaw (large)
Angriff (medium)
Woroblin Bridgehead (medium)

(CMBN)
Kampfgruppe Rohrbach (large)
FGM Rockville (med)
FGM Bloody St Omer Capelle (med)

I can play either side. Thanks for any responses!

Thanks, eniced!

We already have a dropbox, so I put a start for "CMRT Gates of Warsaw" in it. The description suggests that there will be Axis armor for you.

I could still use another game or two. Anyone?

Hi there, I'm up for a game. Just finished my first H2H (dropbox) game about a week ago. I've only played 2-3 RT games vs AI and Angriff was one of them. I'm pretty sure I played the other BN (med) games you mentioned but it was a while ago. I have played up to medium sized scenarios but am willing to take the plunge into a larger game. Give me a shout of some other scenarios you are interested in and I'm more than happy with you deciding on which scenario and what forces you want to be. I usually play at least a turn a day and will inform you if i'm away from PC for more than a few days.

Thanks, El Guappo!

Would you be interested in Woroblin Bridgehead (CMRT) then? It's medium sized.

That's ok with me. Send me the start up on my dropbox or a new conversation thread.

Great! I'll send it later today.

EDIT: Dropbox invite sent.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello panzerbob and ariete!

Thanks for the replies, and I'm sorry to be late getting back to you.

Would either/both of you be interested in CMBN or CMFI perhaps?

I actually haven't played much CMFI, so I would love a game. Do you have any scenarios in mind?

Do you need another opponent for CMFI? I have CMFI and GL, would like to play a small/medium scenario.

Now I'm swimming in games! Thanks, everyone.

ariete: I see your email address on your profile, so later tonight I'll set us up a dropbox and invite you to it. Then I'll drop in a scenario startup (which you should feel to reject if you want something else).

panzerbob: Please send me an email at paulwroberts at gmail dot com, and I'll set us up a dropbox too.

Examiner2: I think I'm at my limit right now. May I contact you for a game in the future?

Thanks, Examiner2!

Ariete, I've sent you a Dropbox invite, and I've put "GL men with Suspicious Hats" in the box.

Panzerbob, I've sent you a Dropbox invite, and I put "FGM Bloody St Omer Capelle" in the box.

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Examiner2!

Ariete, I've sent you a Dropbox invite, and I've put "GL men with Suspicious Hats" in the box.

Panzerbob, I've sent you a Dropbox invite, and I put "FGM Bloody St Omer Capelle" in the box.

I found the file but couldn't oprn it , which version of Cmbn do you use ?

Back