Looking for a battle, any size and any side, dropbox etc..

What about a QB Meeting Engagement, Large, "Wynntergreen Rules", me as Axis you as Allies?

Hi nathangun,

I will setup the first file later this day and send you the invite to a dropbox folder. See you on the battlefield!

nathangun
Finally the first file is in a newly created and shared dropboxfolder ready to be inspected by you. It is a Large ME Heer/US, mixed forces. So check out the map and if you like what you see then let us start this. If the map doesn`t pleases you I will search another one. See you on the battlefield soon!

nathangun
Finally the first file is in a newly created and shared dropboxfolder ready to be inspected by you. It is a Large ME Heer/US, mixed forces. So check out the map and if you like what you see then let us start this. If the map doesn`t pleases you I will search another one. See you on the battlefield soon!

I'm just home from work, I'm up again in 5 hours. Will give this my full attention tomorrow afternoon.;)

Hey nathangun. I just uploaded a second ME. So you can decide which one you like best :). The second is a Huge ME on a very nice and huge map.

Roger that! I also not used very much to QB`s. But they make fun :). OK, we will stick to the first battle I sent you. You made your purchase by the "Wynntergreen rules", correct? In short 33% tanks maximum, no planes, no TRPs, just organic artillery plus a maximum of 1 extra artillery asset up to 150mm....

Good luck to you too nathangun. BTW, do we want to make it a ladder game? I am fine with that....

Back
Top Bottom