Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a battle.

The Jackal

FGM Private
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Hey all, was looking at trying my hand at MP. I have BS, SF2, CW, RT, and BfN. Was looking for a larger size battle, but mostly just want to see how my single player tactics hold against a real opponent.

Would you be interested in a large map with a realistic force composition? I prefer CMRT, further I prefer simulating 1942.
I want to play out one of Kandu's maps or one of the new BP1 maps.
It would be a scenario because QB cannot import pre-made forces, which I've already whipped up a dozen times or so.

Hey there.
I've got 1 recent pvp game under my belt since returning after a couple of years hiatus.
I'm a pretty experienced player.

Would love to play Large or Huge in the Normandy boccage if you're keen?
Standard Rarity. Plausible Forces. Random Weather and Conditions if you want to spice it up slightly?
I love long walks on the beach and will play as Axis or Allies. ;)

I'm up for an attack defend for CMBS if you are... Large..
Would you like to play a game on a bp1 map from cmrt? or a cmcw master map? or a slice from rad full 2, etc. Have anything in mind?
I like playing 4x4km cmbs games so it's not a knife fight.
I also have kandu's converted maps from cmbn. It's a weird setting for cmbs but theyre excellent maps and will make for an interesting game.

Would you like to play a game on a bp1 map from cmrt? or a cmcw master map? or a slice from rad full 2, etc. Have anything in mind?
I like playing 4x4km cmbs games so it's not a knife fight.
I also have kandu's converted maps from cmbn. It's a weird setting for cmbs but theyre excellent maps and will make for an interesting game.
I'll leave it up to you! my drop box hasswerks@gmail.com

Back