Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a couple good PBEMs

E

enven

My turn rate is decent (2-5 a day sometimes more unless I am busy with family or work stuff)...

I am looking for: CMBN/CW/MG or CMRT PBEM - Either Mirror battle or one axis and one allied side.
Size: Medium-Large
Scenario: You pick, just let me know...
Timezone: PDT (California Uber Alles!)

Shoot me a PM or email me.

All the best, for me...and worst for you :)

-Enven

@Nathangun - We have, many moons ago. PM me details. I have a dropbox and all that jazz...I accept your demise.

-Enven

Ok, Nathangun and I are fighting...

Anyone else want to sack up and duke it out?

HI Enven, you still looking for a match? I can do CMBN/CW/MG, +1 turns a day depending on situation. Email is in my profile for dropbox etc.

I'm fine with either side, QB etc. I have a penchant for infantry only battles, but I'm happy with all. Using CMH.

Enven if you're still up for it I'm looking for a few extra games.

Side doesn't matter to me. I prefer scenarios, feels a bit more real to me, but if that's a problem then QB is possible as well. PM me if you're interested in setting something up. Usually I can send at least a turn per day, more if time permits.

I have about 4 Scenarios underway...3 of which are CMBN, one of which is CMRT - All are fun and the turn rates are pumping. (Thanks fella's!)

I am looking for one more beaucoup big scenario - in fact..its huggeeeeeee.

I am looking to play Axis on Der Ringer Der 5 Panzer Division - Seems to be a very tough nut to crack if playing H2H against Soviets - If anyone is interested the url to review it is here:
http://community.battlefront.com/topic/119919-new-scenario-der-ring-der-5-panzer-division/

I plan to do a DAR on it with some footage!

Last scenario I plan to play until Winter! The turn rate on this one will be a bit slower but that shouldn't deter anyone!

@Enven, I'll take you up on Der Ringer Der 5 Panzer Division.

EDIT: Nevermind, I don't own CMRT. If you have any CMBN+CW+MG scenarios you'd like to take a crack at with me, let me know.

Back