Looking for a couple of H2H games

R

RocketMan

I have a couple of CMBN H2H games going, but wanted to try a couple of CMFI ones too. I have only played a couple of the scenarios that come with the base game, so would be willing to try any of those. If you're interested, let me know.

File sent. Thanks for the offer.

Still looking for one more if anybody is interested.

Yes, Always ready to play scenarios. Im playing 3 with Italians, wanna play all stock scenarios as Italian. Let´me find another one. cheers...

Have 2 good scenarios to play, a larger, RITIRARE with Bataglione Fuciliere San Marco desperately defending 2 bridges. and another small one with Recce Bersaglieres assaulting... Choose, and add-me to dropbox.

Italian Side for me sure

aulette@gmail.com DB mail.

Have 2 good scenarios to play, a larger, RITIRARE with Bataglione Fuciliere San Marco desperately defending 2 bridges. and another small one with Recce Bersaglieres assaulting... Choose, and add-me to dropbox.

Italian Side for me sure

aulette@gmail.com DB mail.

Are you referring to Lemon Hill? If so, I am willing to play defense. I have added you to Dropbox.

Nice, be wellcome to the front Rocketman. Got My Bersaglieri Ragazzi, and sent to you setup for Ritirare scenario, in case that you have more spare time to it.

cheers

Back
Top Bottom