Looking for a PBEM Opponent

E

enigma6584

Real life is now back on the backburner. :happy: I have time for some games. Looking to do a PBEM with CMBN. I'm looking for an opponant who can give me at minimum one turn per week. I play with "Iron" rules. Any takers? If you got a scenario in mind I'm all ears.

Hi!

My opponents are forgot me, so I have some free slot. Im open for everything. Side dosent matter. I use dropbox and h2hh.
oberstkrieger@hotmail dot com

Hi!

My opponents are forgot me, so I have some free slot. Im open for everything. Side dosent matter. I use dropbox and h2hh.
oberstkrieger@hotmail dot com

I'm not all that familiar with Dropbox. I actually do not use it. Are you saying both of us must use dropbox in order to get our PBEM files to one another?

Yo enigma!
Please check out Dropbox & if possible H2HH, as they will both make your life so much simpler.
By using DropBox, one simply drops the game file into the shared DB, then your opponent retrieves said file and plays his turn, rinse & repeat. No need to wait on e-mail transit.
By using H2HH & DB together, your life becomes even simpler as all you need do is open the H2HH display, to see the status of your game, it will tell you who's turn it is, if it's yours, simply start CMBN, the saved game will be sitting there waiting. Play your turn and your done, H2HH auto handles your completed file and adjusts the display to reflect it is your opponents turn. You will never have to handle a file when using H2HH.
ps...newer versions of H2HH also have a message feature that allows commo with your opponent between turns.

Thanks for the reply and explaination Faceman. But I think I will pass on this.

@Krieger

I've heard Carbide, Carbide is a good scenario. I think we should try this one. I have not played it. Since I've just picked the scenario, pending your approval, you pick your side and I'll then set it up and send to you.

Of course not, I'll set it up and send your way sometime later today. I'll start out sending files via email then once they begin getting bigger I'll use "SendThisFile."

Back
Top Bottom