Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for a space game, Recommendations...Stellaris?

Titan

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Want Explore, Expand, etc....not really sure not having any experience with any....Only one i can see that seems close is Stellaris..Is there better

I agree with Nathangun, having real physics is important. It would be fascinating to play an explore and exploit space econ strategy game. MOO sounded good although I never did try it.

Ummm, like are you looking at the classic 4X game? Stellaris is more of a strategy game, resource management and they have added better combat this week. If that's what you are looking for, there are a ton of good ones out there, starting with Distant Worlds, Galactic Civilizations 3, Space Empires IV and V (although dated?, Sword of the Stars 1 and 2, Endless Space 1 and 2, Star Ruler 1 and 2 and MOO of course and Sins of a Solar Empire.

If you want more of an explore, fight, buy better ships, you know, space rogue stuff, there's Rebel Galaxy, Starpoint Gemini 2 and Starpoint Gemini Warlords, which mixes fleet work in there as well, as does Polaris Sector.

If you want a space simulator try Orbital, it's free and you'll get all the orbital mechanics you'll ever need.

Last edited:
Stellaris got a major patch today. Apparently very good. Also a new DLC that’s pretty good-not great according to early review I saw.

Ill probably fork out the $20.

Last time I started a game I got sucked in...

Back