Looking for an opponent

E

Endy

Hello,

I'm looking for an opponent for CM:FI - Quick Battle. Have Dropbox and H2HH.

Forces preferably large or huge, can also be medium. Larger maps so that there is room to maneuver. Attack or ME are ok, can play either side. Other stuff like house rules to be mutually agreed upon (I prefer making the game as realistic as possible).

Anyone up for a game?

We can play together.I prefer Germans, Mixed forces, ME, Arty rules ON , No air strikes, Ladder game, Large or medium map.You can pick up 3 maps and i choose the one from them.
If you are satisfied with the rules send me a invitation,or we can discuss the terms

Sounds good, I'll pick the maps and send you a PM with additional info.

Uhm, I'm new to the website, I signed up for ladder system and got the ID but which ladder should I chose? And do I need to do anything else before we play?

Just register in Combat mission x2 room.And you are ready for playing.:)
Feel free to ask every issue you have.

Ok, registered for the ladder. Do I need to do anything else now?

Also, here are the three maps for you to choose from, I hope they're ok with you :)
- QB-018, QB-244, QB-261. the choice was a bit limited especially for ME.

Would you like me to setup a game and folder or do you want to do that. I'll play as the yanks :) Large forces. Any special preferences towards time of day and weather or just put it on random for example?

Do we need to do anything else about this being a ladder game or do you just need to report victory?

Sure, what would you suggest?
Since I'm in a middle of the ME's perhaps we could play some attack battle on a nice varied map to get some change of pace? Can play whatever depending on what you prefer.

Ok me Germans you US time of the day and weather random.I send you an invitation and the first round.

Good luck

I got the invitation to the folder but the file is not there, I assume you have not uploaded it yet?

By the way, before I pick the army composition, what do you say if we set armor max points spent to 33% ?

Back
Top Bottom