Looking for CMFI opponent

L

Lighthorse

Looking for CMFI opponent to assist me in testing some new CMFI maps for FGM Sicily campaign.
Like to play mirror engagements on my maps before passing them along to Bootie.
All these test games are for fun, non-ladder, and if you notice an issue with any maps, I will edit it and continue testing it or call it good.
I use dropbox.com

Thanks all
Lighthorse

I'd be interested, just need a short briefing on how to handle the file exchange with dropbox.
(never played a CMBN PBEM game)

I'd be interested, just need a short briefing on how to handle the file exchange with dropbox.
(never played a CMBN PBEM game)
Dropbox is super easy Corsaire. Dropbox after installing it, will automaticly load files up once the computer is turned on
Do you own a copy of CMFI?

Lighthorse, I'd be happy to help out. Sounds like fun.

This dance card is now closed.
Corsaire and Lt Smash please note your 2 games files are now our shared dropbox account.

Heres a over level of the map 801
The three red circle are victory locations.
North of green line is Nazis deployment area and South of blue line is American's deployment area. Please note that some of the American area is in LOS of the Nazis.

Top of the map 801 is the north edge. Map size is 1km x 1km.
CMFortressItalyMap801.jpg

View from NE corner
CMFortressItaly2012-08-0622-14-59-15.jpg

View from NW corner
CMFortressItaly2012-08-0622-15-18-32.jpg

and from the American's starting side
CMFortressItaly2012-08-0622-15-40-21.jpg

CMFortressItaly2012-08-0622-15-36-73.jpg

Dropbox is super easy Corsaire. Dropbox after installing it, will automaticly load files up once the computer is turned on
Do you own a copy of CMFI?

Files received and Dropbox installed. Of course I own a copy of CMFI, that's 2 days I'm writing reports about it and you posted a reply in the thread !:)
Will setup and handle the games tonight (european time). Nice looking map, taking that hilltop looks like a real challenge !

In fact found a little time this afternoon to buy my troops. Was the first time on CMx2 and had to struggle a bit to understand how to buy large formations and then delete to come down to what you want ! Hope I did it right, anyway this is a test ! :) Files are in the dropbox.

In fact found a little time this afternoon to buy my troops. Was the first time on CMx2 and had to struggle a bit to understand how to buy large formations and then delete to come down to what you want ! Hope I did it right, anyway this is a test ! :) Files are in the dropbox.
Yeah, that deleting from a large unit, is like Santa Clara taking back his presents after you receive them.
Files number three waiting for your pleasure, Corsaire.
Remember these battles are for fun and testing, not ladder, so please enjoy it.

Is it just me or is there not a victory location in the east on these maps? I can see the objective for the hilltop farm and the south road exit but not the one circled on the screenshot above.

OK probably won't have time till tomorrow evening, and I usually have a long thinking process involved in the setups - specially this time it is all new...;)

Is it just me or is there not a victory location in the east on these maps? I can see the objective for the hilltop farm and the south road exit but not the one circled on the screenshot above.
Yeah, you're right, I need to fix that...thanks.

Henry, I am up for it if you want to. I know we have three going at the moment but Italy appears to be an interesting module.

Hi my dear hard defender mate, you should be doing some map to be fixed Italian defences at Gela beach, if you have some scenario like that to test with Italian fixed defenses troops I'm in.

Schutzstaffel and Aulette thanks for your nice offers. Corsaire and Lt Smash will be keeping me busy with this map 801. I'm will contact both of you later as more maps for finished. Researching Sicily north coast at moment, to do two of the three amphibious attacks by, task Force 88 landing Truscott's "Marine" 30nd battalion(Col Bernard).
Schutzstaffel your moves are waiting for you in our dropbox. Loved your attacked by 5-6 MMG jeeps again my sole halftrack w/37ATG. Smell all those burning jeeps....LOL

Back
Top Bottom