Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for CMFI or CMFB game

T

Tchoup

Finally rounded out the WW2 titles and looking to get a game going in either or both. If you're game, let me know.

How about some CMFI North Afrika action? I have mods to try and make it look better...

I am up for either
What did you have in mind?
Scenario or quick battle?

I am up for either
What did you have in mind?
Scenario or quick battle?
Any, either, all. Since I’ve not played anything from either title, all possibilities are open. If QB prefer map on bigger side but recognize that getting a QB off the ground can be a good bit of prep, the trade off for greater freedom. Scenarios are perfect for plug and play.

This is an old video of my Halfaya Pass scenario but I have just reworked the map and oob based on further study of the google earth topography and finding some good websites about the battle...

The link at the bottom is my dropbox of my CM stuff. I am still adding to it. CMFI folder has North Afrika mods and some scenarios. Help yourself.
dBmI7Kj.png

--->KOHLENKLAU'S CM GOODY BOX<---

Maybe something medium size battle on large map in CMFB. I like letting the 'outer pick the map and conditions sometimes.
Let me know

Back