Looking for first PBEM

T

TheDudeAbides421

Hey, I am looking for a first PBEM match. I am registered on the ladder and am ready to log my first decision. I will take on anyone, but would really like to play a experienced player, so I can see what the human variety brings to this game and to test my own skills.

I have the CW module as well and am ready for some good action.

Hi. I've got 1.11 version with Commonwealth. If this is not a problem I can play. Not much experience with new CM but I've played a lot CMx1

Thanks guys, I have to attend a coaching clinic tomorrow but on Friday I will get things set up. Looking forward to it:D

What is H2HH?

It is a file handling program that takes the hassle and confusion out of sending turns, as it does it automatically upon completion of your turn. It also has a display that advises you of the status of all the CMBN/CW/FI games you are playing. It even has a chat feature that allows for commo with your opponent. I will send you an invite to the DB that contains the zipped version for either PC or Mac. All you need do is copy the version you want and install on your computer. There is also a very good H2HH how to file in the same master DB folder. Please only copy the files in the master H2HH folder as that site must be kept clean for the community.

Edit*
Thanks FACMAN I got your emails and have the H2HH set up. Now time to set up some games

I guess my next question would be if we should wait for 2.1?

I saw on facebook that they are already testing it, so it will probably be ready for release soon

It depends on how fast we get this game done. I am retired and have no shortage of time to play, so we could go very fast from my end., but I recognize that most opponents have other responsibilities, so I will leave that up to you.

Ok, tomorrow morning I will set it all up. It is late here. Would you prefer a scenario? If so do you have a preference?

I dislike QBs, a smaller scenario would probably be best in light of a possible patch. I have no preference for side or composition.

Back
Top Bottom