Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for more British Voice actors

DoubleD

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
I'm putting together the radio script for the 4th scenario in the Lions of Carpiquet Campaign. If you haven't seen it yet, check out here.... Lions of Carpiquet YouTube Playlist

This battle has a few Brits in it, RAF Forward Observers, RAF Pilots and some Tankies. I need a couple more British voices. You just need to voice record based on a script that I'll send you. A lot of the contributors have used their phone and then just sent me the voice recording, it couldn't be easier.

If you're interested just shout out here or PM me. I've already got an Aussie flying a plane (@Ithikial) and a Scot and a Yorkshireman driving tanks (@Bootie & @Hapless) so if you fancy driving a Crocodile/AVRE Churchill around north of France or swooping to the rescue in a Typhoon shout out!!!!

Thanks.

You should be able to locate lots of genuine UK participants I'm sure.
However, I can be a backup actor as always if you need me - I can do a decent British accent.
You only need to specify region and the type of school attended by the character. :geek:

So does Bootie do a passable Scottish accent? Is he believable?? :);)
Oh, I know this guy, goes by the handle DoubleD. He sounds like he's from the Isles too. Might make for a good officer. :D

Hi, I live in the UK and can help too.

Back