Looking for Opponent PBEM - First Battle

C

CaptainKirk

Hi everybody,

just signed up and looking for my first CMBN battles here. I am able to play 2-3turns/week. No preferences, anything fair and challenging is fine.

cptkirk

Hey Kirk!

I know you asked for a PBEM game, but because you're a new player to(just like me!) I wanted to chime in anyway. If at any point you feel like setting out an hour or two some evening to do a real-time play-over-IP battle with me, just shoot me a PM. No need to worry too much about firewalls and port opening, I've done all that, and if it still won't work we can allways use Hamachi.

Anyway, not what you asked for, but still wanted to open the offer :)

Enjoy your first battle!

Kimmy

Thanks Kimmy,

I'll give it a try some time in the near future.

CaptainKirk

I'm down for my first PBEM if anyone is interested. I can play Real Time with you Kimmy as well so whenever you have the time let's try to put a game together.

Hi LotusEater,

I have time for another PBEM. Any preferences?

CaptainKirk

Hey CaptainKirk, is it alright if we do a quick battle? I've PMed you the link.

ok, lets do this. downloading now. I need some time for purchasing units though, it's my first "purchase your own units" CMBN quick battle. So it might take a while..

CaptainKirk

No prob,

Once your done I'll send my file back to you as soon as I can.

This thread looks like a spot some noobs are finding games. I'm up for my 1st PBEM. Only have about 10 man V comp games played. Scenario prefered over QB. Drop box fine.

CaptainKirk, did you PM me the link? I don't seem to have it.

I sent two email to the account specified in your profile. One should reach you via dropbox (share folder) the second one has the qb file attached. Do you get the mails?

Back
Top Bottom