Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Looking for PBEM opponent, CMBN, CMRT.

Yggdrasill61

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
Coming back to CM after a several year hiatus. Solo has been somewhat boring. Would love to play against a real opponent.

I don't care which side, prefer meeting engagements but anything is ok. I can turn around a small game once or twice a day, larger battle will take longer.

On the US West coast timezone.

Hit me up if interested.

See you on the battlefield!

One of my opponents is having some issues with his house...
I have uploaded 14 huge scenarios, I am playing The Hill and The Road, I played Kohima as Russian and I think The Station is working for both sides.
I am trying to human-test all of them, interested in any one of the others?

I'm interested in H2H with Red Thunder. I can play a small battle 1-2 turns per day. Currently in a similar match, playing as the Russians. We're on turn 40 and it's been nearly 3 months considering life can get in the way. I'm US East Coast. I'm a dedicated noob and can play either as the Russians or Germans. Let me know!

Hey Charlie.

I would love to do a H2H in Red Thunder. Right now I am in a RT ME and that's as much as I can handle at one time, but when it's done I will definitely hit you up.

Best,

Thor

One of my opponents is having some issues with his house...
I have uploaded 14 huge scenarios, I am playing The Hill and The Road, I played Kohima as Russian and I think The Station is working for both sides.
I am trying to human-test all of them, interested in any one of the others?
I'm up for play testing if there is a spot open...

I'm up for play testing if there is a spot open...
I'm on holidays coming back tomorrow. I am playing The Hill and Kohima as German. I am satisfied that The Station works for both sides; even if I didn't actually finish them.
Choose scenario and side, please.
Maybe, there is going to be a small delay because I've found too many people fond of hugging the walls; I am deploying mines in my scenarios.

Is there anyone still open for a CMRT game? I would prefer to do a scenario but QB is also fine.

Thx

I'm interested in H2H with Red Thunder. I can play a small battle 1-2 turns per day. Currently in a similar match, playing as the Russians. We're on turn 40 and it's been nearly 3 months considering life can get in the way. I'm US East Coast. I'm a dedicated noob and can play either as the Russians or Germans. Let me know!

Coming back to CM after a several year hiatus. Solo has been somewhat boring. Would love to play against a real opponent.

I don't care which side, prefer meeting engagements but anything is ok. I can turn around a small game once or twice a day, larger battle will take longer.

On the US West coast timezone.

Hit me up if interested.

See you on the battlefield!
hi. looking for CMBN opponent, please let me know if interested. thanks.

Back