Looking for PBEM Opponent

W

Walter Shumate

Hi,

I am looking for someone who wants to play 1 or 2 scenarios. I am espcially interested in CW NEDforce and CW Flowers of the Forest, both me playing as Axis. So if anyone hasn`t played these scenarios and want doubleblind matches just send me a PM. Looking forward playing these!

-Walter Shumate

Hi,

I can play if u are ok.

Il will take british.

I let choose the scenario.

Aleph.

Great. I choose NEDForce. Are you OK with Elite difficulty settings? Do you have dropbox?

Hello Walter,

If you're still searching another opponent for the remaining scenario I am your man. Just a precision, doubleblind means that neither of us has played this scenario before? If so, Its OK.

Hi joequ1oeil,

I am still in search of an opponent :). And by doubleblind I mean neither of us played it before and doesn`t take a look at the opposing briefings and setup. So you are right about that :). I send you an dropbox invitation. Let`s see who wins this time :). Are you OK with Elite-Settings?

Hi,

Yes i have dropbox.

I m ok with ur settings.

Still ok ?

Aleph.

Still ok Aleph. I will send you the dropbox invitation soon :).

Hey Joe, I got your file. Please give me some time to consider my defense plan! A good defensive setup takes some time. Tomorrow I will send you my file back!

No problem and it seems to be a huge OoB... I will probably need some time for the setup to.

Good luck Walter !

Back
Top Bottom