Love this picture of me...

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
... outside The Imperial War Museum in London.

DSC00152.jpg

I like it also...your further away...why don't you go stand behind the guns.:pound::lol::whip:

Very nice remarks, numberz! The membership appreciated it. Ποιο τράνταγμα!

Well Warthog maybe you need to get a life or something.You speak for everyone...I am so proud of you .:whistle:

Maybe we should ask the membership what they thought about your snide comments. How about it, guys?

I don't like you, numberz. I think you are a blowhard. I'll do my best to stay away from you.

I don't like you, numberz. I think you are a blowhard. I'll do my best to stay away from you.

I have no problem with you staying away.
If you would take one moment and think...hmmm there is a lot of smilies on that post he must be joking.
I do poke and pick a bit at anyone I like it seems to be my nature. You on the other hand have a hard time seperating good fun from reality.
I will not respond any more for the good of the community, remember I did not start with the serious whining here.

Maybe we should ask the membership what they thought about your snide comments. How about it, guys?

205 is the resident FGM court jester and brightens the place up, in the old days jesters (or 'fools' as they were also known) had free licence from the king or queen to say whatever they liked even though some people sometimes didn't like it, including the king and queen themselves when he poked fun at them. A jester's foolery was regarded as the raving of a madman or divinely inspired.
205 is still a moderator at Gamesquad, he banned me from there a few years ago and said "I hope my 3 kids don't grow up to be like POS".
Ha ha, absolutely hilarious..:)

jester-medieval-festival.jpg

205 is the resident FGM court jester and brightens the place up, in the old days jesters (or 'fools' as they were also known) had free licence from the king or queen to say whatever they liked even though some people sometimes didn't like it, including the king and queen themselves when he poked fun at them. A jester's foolery was regarded as the raving of a madman or divinely inspired.
205 is still a moderator at Gamesquad, he banned me from there a few years ago and said "I hope my 3 kids don't grow up to be like POS".
Ha ha absolutely hilarious..:)

Thanks POS I think?:suspicious::twitch::loco:

Back
Top Bottom