Map needs H2H testing !!!

M

Matt_Mulder

Hey guys !

I'd like a couple of testers ( 2 different tests with 2 different players ) to play a map I just finished, it's called "M_M St Amand " before I put it in the repository on Battlefront.com
There are 1000 objective points ( 8 different objectives to hold or take ) and the map is 1024x768.
Here are a few screenshots of this woody, rough and unforgiving village lost in Normandy:

cmnormandy2012101100483.png

cmnormandy2012101100480.png

cmnormandy2012101100473.png

cmnormandy2012101100465.png

cmnormandy2012101100461.png

cmnormandy2012101100455.png

So I suggest both players to take a look at the map in the editor and locate the different objectives properly and check the amount of points awarded (which vary a little ) .
This map is designed for an Allied Assault and I recommend Medium OOBs given the size and the terrain. But it's your choice ultimately.
I would greatly appreciate the feedback and I will duly credit the testers when I upload the final version on BF.
Interested players, let me know !

If any one is interested, I'd like to defend as the Germans.

Alright! But, I have only done H2H with scenarios, so can you get this started? I have DB and H2H, but the chat feature hasn't been working since forever. Martin (GaJ) has been trying to help me get it working again, but no dice. It's wierd. Anyway, for now it's email for comms, unfortunately.

I'm in the Central Time Zone and can usually get 2-3 turns in a night, more on weekends.

By the way, what size is a medium QB (I never play them)? Battalion (-)?

Cool, i ll set up the game and i ll invite you to dropbox folder.
I ll ask also Matt_Mulder to upload the map so both of us could have a look at the editor.
Medium size battle is normally a Coy(+) of infantry supported by a Plt of armour and some supporting units.

Thanks for your interest guys. I just uploaded my map via the Scenario Upload Form, but if you need it now, mp me with your email addresses so I can send it to you ! happy feedback !

S.A.M shall we test the map for Matt and do a ladder game on it? ;)

I can either play Germans or Americans - your choice.

Hey guys, all participants to this discussion will receive the map by email in a few hours when I get home. Thanks for your interest, and don't hesitate to give me feedback , it would be greatly appreciated, if possible on this topic. :)

If someone else would like to play this I am up for it. Either post here or by email. Matt? Can you send me a copy of the map? Thank you.

Cargol I'm sorry but I used the email address provided under your ribbon. Please send me an email address via mp so I can forward it to you.
DasTiger and eniced73 , the map has just been sent. check your inbox !

Matt, would have been better to write something different into the subject line than "St Amand", for example "FGM Map Testing / St Amand" or something - at first sight I thought it was a spam mail
because I didn't recognize the sender too... ;)

OK, I will ask womble if he is still interested though. :)

Just did. Hope it works ! Could the other participants confim that they received it ? I have no delivery failure message so far.

by the way, the title is "St Amand" and my sender ID is "M_M Cherrybros" .
sorry for any confusion I may have caused in your inbox :)

Back
Top Bottom