Market Garden

• Thread starter Dutch Grenadier
  • Start date
D

Dutch Grenadier

Is there anything new on this development? When will it be released?

Nothing new on the Market Garden front. Rumors say it would be around March next year. But nothing offical from battlefront as of it now.

it's going to be a long wait. reminds me of 2009-2011 when we were dying for CMBN to be released. spoiled children that we are.. :)

A long wait. But the wait is sweetened with CMBN V2.0 (I guess quite soon). And until then, and beyond, there is CMFI also. And I am still trying to get the hang in CMBN. Seems every battle i fought teached and teaches me a lesson. Latest Lesson learned: Hedgehogs are indestructible. At least up to 150mm. A well know fact, I know, but it seems I have to painfully do and try everything by myself. So all in all. A Sweetened-Sour-Wait :)

Latest Lesson learned: Hedgehogs are indestructible. At least up to 150mm. A well know fact...:)
They should have used whatever BN hedgehogs are made of as the armour for tanks. It stands up to 16" naval bombardment without a scratch or mar.

And it's a perfect surface to get machine-gunned against. BY YOUR OWN PLANES :mad:

Back
Top Bottom