Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Me and CMx2

I think I will have to change my way of doing battle with CMx2 games, reason being I seem to win so few of my games, I think I put up a pretty good fight which in turn makes for a very interesting battle for my opponent ...........I say this because with the old CM games I never did so bad.......Not saying i don't enjoy playing i look forward to playing win or lose.

just interested how other members feel about there playing skills, perhaps they would
like to comment.

Last time I looked, we are on equal footing in the win loss column, as Luck is a fickle partner, who frequently abandons me when I least expect it.

We never crossed swords, so I can`t say any usefull to your question. :)

Fear not my friend, that fickle Lady abandons me at the strangest times as well.
I am fortunate she stuck with me for my entire tour of duty though, so I still favor her.

Feel free to play me. I'll restore your confidence very quickly. :)

Hedghog - Its not you mate its the game. Playing Combat Mission is sometimes quite the lottery, you have to guess what will see what to begin with - and no one can do that accurately, then there are the trees that stop AP rounds - I always wondered why people in large armoured vehicles tied small branches to their vehicles - now we know...

One thing I do know is that you are a great opponent, win lose or draw - and my life would be the poorer for never having played you and met you via the FGM. Thank you. And see you on the battlefield mate.

Hedghog - Its not you mate its the game. Playing Combat Mission is sometimes quite the lottery, you have to guess what will see what to begin with - and no one can do that accurately, then there are the trees that stop AP rounds - I always wondered why people in large armoured vehicles tied small branches to their vehicles - now we know...

One thing I do know is that you are a great opponent, win lose or draw - and my life would be the poorer for never having played you and met you via the FGM. Thank you. And see you on the battlefield mate.

Well thank you Mate we have been doing battle for some time now, and all have been good scraps, your regular returns make all the difference to these games which one as to appreciate.......nothing worse than waiting for days on end for a file to arrive..........Stay Well My friend

Back