Me Be Looking for some Play Testers

F

Fredrocker

Hi Gentlemen,

In about a week or so I will be looking for a handful of play testers on a new campaign I am working on named Old Hickory - The Early Days, it entails: A Historical recreation of 7 -10battles (in Campaign and Battle Pack formats) of the 30th Infantry Division around the Vire River between July 7th and 11th, 1944 ...

and if that is not enough

I have some maps ready and I will need testers on Shimi's March - which is being created in Campaign and Battle Pack formats for the CMBN-Commonwealth Module. Will contain 7-10 Scenarios based on the 1st Special Service Brigades landings at La Breche west of Ouistreham to the fighting along the ridges near Le Plein.

I know that Play testing isn't everyones cup of tea, but if you want to be part I will require detailed feedback on specific aspects of the scenarios... Some tests will be 'vs AI' and other might be H2H...

Please repsond below if interested....

I would consider taking part, providing I can provide the kind of feedback your looking for.

I'm be willing to be Facman's opponent again in play testing those scenarios for you Fredrocker.
Set them up Facman, we still have the dropbox account ready for use.

Lighthorse

Just so you guys are aware... most of the testing will be 'vs AI' then depending on outcome and battle some will be H2H.... I have always had pretty good success with developing scenarios off the intitial 'vs AI' plan and then tweaking for H2H...

@Facman - heck pal, I dont ask for much, usually a few simple guidelines to follow when you play and then some specific questions answered for feedback.... Beside I believe with your background you will a top-notch play tester... :)

Yo FR!
I've only playtested for Stoffel (Dr Frankenstein of scenarios) over at W&T. You can check my credentials with him. Just wanted to make sure I could meet your feedback criteria as to what kind of records you might want kept.

Yo FR!
I've only playtested for Stoffel (Dr Frankenstein of scenarios) over at W&T. You can check my credentials with him. Just wanted to make sure I could meet your feedback criteria as to what kind of records you might want kept.
Not a problem... I am surprised you finished the Stoffel scenarios... he makes some monsters, and they are all really well done... some of the best CMx1 stuff has been done by him....

Question, how do I move from civilian - I've been one for year(s).

go to profile and choose a group

Naamloos-1.jpg

I'd be happy to playtest for you as well, Fredrocker! Will report anything you want me to. Hope it's OK if I play in RT against the AI?

I'd be happy to playtest for you as well, Fredrocker! Will report anything you want me to. Hope it's OK if I play in RT against the AI?
That is awesome as it will give a good perspective from the RT players... first scenario for testing is a small one called The Crossing and should be out of author testing by the weekend...

That is awesome as it will give a good perspective from the RT players... first scenario for testing is a small one called The Crossing and should be out of author testing by the weekend...

Cool! Will be looking forward to it.

Ok, I have a 50 minute medium size scenario that needs some H2H Testing... the name is 'Fromond the Saint' and is based upon the morning attack by the A and C Companys from the 11th Inf Regiment on the Town of St. Fromond and surrounding area.

Anyone interested...

Back
Top Bottom