ME Ladder battle opponent wanted.

F

Fuchs

I am looking for a ladder ME large battle CMBN 2.01 opponent. Settings to be discussed, but I propose organic arty only and random ME large map.

Hello Bidermann. I propose large random map with preview allowed, large mix forces, organic arty rule on, good weather. I'd be happy to play polish forces. dropbox and h2hh off course. If you ok with that give me your e-mail and I'll setup the game..

Looking for one more opponent. Settitngs as outlined in the first post. Anybody?

Sorry, but we have already a scenario PBEM in progress if you remember. It is your turn now and I have not had any response from you for 43 days now. Shoudn't we finish that one first before we start the next?

Ya according to my H2HH it has been your turn for that long. I know that we were going good until the 2.01 update came out. Maybe that messed something up. I usually get at least 1 turn per game per day out.

ok I understand. One turn per day at least is optimal pace for me as well. What about restarting a QB on a nice large map? I find the scenario map we are currently playing a little bit claustrophobic.. Maybe you can propose a map? I suggest the rules outlined by WynnterGreen in the other thread - plus organic arty only and no planes.

I am willing to do that. I am open to the map. Just set it up and send away

Back
Top Bottom