Member's Behaviour

There is nothing more frustrating than wondering when your opponent is going to send is next move after not getting a turn from him for a week or two, the most decent thing one would do is to drop a line to a opponent saying there will be a delay in returns for what ever reason, so Gentlemen if you are one of these people, Let's be decent about playing these game's and do the right thing.

How about a new FGM rule something like this-
"If a player hasn't received a file back within ONE WEEK, he should email and PM the other guy asking why.
Then if another week passes without a reply, he can claim a Total victory by default"

The core group of players here are great, it always seems to be the newer players. They get all hot to trot, then they just fade away. It sucks if you have a few games against them, but I can't come up with a real solution.

Other clubs may put up with sloppiness in various forms but the FGM is an elite unit and we won't put up with it here..:)
Hey Bootie I've just added the word "Excellentia" (Latin for "Excellence") to our Academy picture (below), to let the world know what we stand for-

AcadFGMd.png

http://www.thefewgoodmen.com/thefgmforum/showthread.php?4543-FGM-Roll-of-Honour

"Just make up your mind at the very outset that your work is going to stand for quality,that you are going to stamp a superior quality upon everything that goes out of your hands, that whatever you do shall bear the hallmark of excellence" -Orison Swett Marden 1850-1924

We do our best to make this club the best we can. I dont think we have done too bad considering I have limited website building knowledge. I still hanker for a few things though that hopefully in time we will get to make this site even better.

The core group of players here are great, it always seems to be the newer players. They get all hot to trot, then they just fade away. It sucks if you have a few games against them, but I can't come up with a real solution.

Look on the bright side mate, you get a Total vic if they abandon and it serves them right for running off from the battlefield..:)
Bootie could also sling them out of the club for good measure, they're lucky we don't have 'em shot for desertion!

Ot The Blitz there are rules concerning a player who doesn't send a reply. I believe the time there is 4 weeks before the other player can claim a Total Victory.

How about a sticky thread, The walk of Shame? :)

The player sends a copy of the last mail, you cc the ladder guardian when trying to contact your oppenent and after the agreed periode of x days/weeks the player gets a tac victory, and the other guy gets put into the thread Walk fo Shame?

Save bullets and cleaning y'r rifle like when you put em up against the wall ;)

And other ppl know what they can expect when you play that person...

Back
Top Bottom