Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Men dropping out of life...

Well that's just the flipside of the feminism coin, as in carry your own damn bags!! :D

Didn't watch the full video though, I think it's a bit too much generalizations. Also I think woman can be good for more than laundry or raising childs. It all depends on character and personal development, both for males and females.
One thing I do agree / think is a fact is: hardships create harder people. In the west many people have a life without much hardships, or sometimes are even pampered well into their twenties. Both males and females. So that creates softer people and a softer society.

Failing, falling down, hurting yourself, being broke: learning to deal with such stuff and overcome m is a large part of human/character/personal development. If I had had kids I certainly wouldn't bring them to school after they would be ~10-12. They wouldn't get money for everything they desire; they wouldn't get everything they'd desire and certainly not for free. They'd have to do their share of things in the household and if they'd earn some decent money in a job while living at home they'd be paying some rent / cost and living. Not because I need that money but because it's good to learn the value of working for stuff / moneyz. They need to learn how to take care of themselves and deal with setbacks.

In my experience plenty of kids are brought up in a way where everything is provided for them and all rough edges have been cushioned. So when they move out and live by themselves they didn't learn what to do if they come across something that doesn't 'cooperate' / cater to their wishes. I think that's what in this podcast they call 'pussyfied' (which is a stupid term for it imo; there are plenty of woman with strong characters and leadership who can take care of themselves fine, although they might not lift the same amount of KG/lbs as some of the supposed masculine males (but often with weak will) do).

Evolutionary stuff has made it so that quite some woman do like a 'hunter' male, which can provide for them. Many men like woman with curves because that's a sign that she's good at giving birth. Those are mostly subconscious though.
Another thing is that our education is in general more catered towards girls than boys: many boys just aren't good at sitting still and listening at the age of 15. They're better in exploring stuff, tinkering around with things, etc. Which is why girls in general get higher grades.

Being in the army might indeed be a good thing for many, because it will teach you some discipline and how to deal with hardships without mom or dad standing ready to help. But there's also other ways to teach that stuff.

Anyway; the girl in the video should probably just settle for some guy that's on her level or continue trying to find one she likes; not all guys are useless pussies that want her too look smaller lol; if that's all she can find that's probably the ballpark she should settle for.

Just my 2ct

Back