Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Microprose is Back.

Yeah, I got all of those.
I don't have Cold Waters (yet), but I do have all the rest. Do you have COMMAND: Northern Inferno? That's the Cold War Command Naval/Air operations stand-alone game that has been replaced by Command Modern Operations. I am also interested in the Sea Power title.

I don't have Cold Waters (yet), but I do have all the rest. Do you have COMMAND: Northern Inferno? That's the Cold War Command Naval/Air operations stand-alone game that has been replaced by Command Modern Operations. I am also interested in the Sea Power title.
Got the those as well, haven't played the Northern Inferno scens yet.

Do you have some of the older subsims, like Sub Command? Graphics are dated, but gameplay(simulation) is still pretty good. I also still play Fleet Command with the NWS add on, which you can not get anymore.

Those games look pretty good.

I have played a few turn based tactical rpg's. Most recent was Wasteland 2. It was on sale at Steam.
Mixed enjoyment from these types. I enjoy the exploration and tactical combat.
But they haven't succeeded much in pulling me into the story or the setting, even though I'm interested in the post apocalyptic survival genre.
Not sure what it is; poor story writing, or the close up isometric view maybe. Hasn't stopped me from playing them though.

And I played both Gunship and M1 Tank platoon in college. It was amazing. I then went on to be an actual MIA1 Heavy tank platoon leader. Um. that was better. :LOL:
Wellsonian, have you ever had the chance to get inside an M60 tank? I'm trying to find ex crewmen or someone familiar with that tank to answer a question I have about the TC's position.

Wellsonian, have you ever had the chance to get inside an M60 tank? I'm trying to find ex crewmen or someone familiar with that tank to answer a question I have about the TC's position.
I trained as a cadet on the M60A3, but only tactical, not gunnery. I was, for the bulk of my career, a M1 series guy. I did get to go down range in a Leopard 1 when our sister battalion from Canada visited Fort Riley.
@Badger73, being WAY older than me, ;), might be a better resource, but I can give your question a shot.

I trained as a cadet on the M60A3, but only tactical, not gunnery. I was, for the bulk of my career, a M1 series guy. I did get to go down range in a Leopard 1 when our sister battalion from Canada visited Fort Riley.
@Badger73, being WAY older than me, ;), might be a better resource, but I can give your question a shot.
Thanks. I responded by PM.

I was on the M60A3 from 81-89 (TC for about 3 years of that and then I was an TC3 course instructor at Knox for 2 years). It's been awhile so some stuff isn't so clear to me as it used to be but maybe I might could answer your question(s).

Back