Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Military News From Around the World - 2022-08-09

Bones26

FGM 2nd Lieutenant
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
If you would care to see more details regarding these stories, clicking on the headline will bring you to that article.

Ukraine says its troops advancing towards Izium RTE02:03

Ukrainian Armed Forces eliminate several Russian reconnaissance groups in Donetsk Oblast – General Staff report Ukrainska Pravda03:14

Armed Forces of Ukraine receive fifty Turkish Kirpi armoured personnel carriers; 150 more units are expected Ukrainska Pravda07:39

Pentagon acknowledges sending previously undisclosed anti-radar missiles to Ukraine – CNN Euromaidan Press07:16

Pentagon: US pledges another $1 billion to Ukraine Daily Mail - YouTube07:34

Russia Suspends US Inspections of Nuclear Military Sites Fars News Agency03:33

Russia used Kindzhal hypersonic missiles to attack military targets in Vinnytsia Oblast Euromaidan Press02:52

Russia continued to reinforce defence in southern Ukraine over weekend, UK says Reuters02:15

China declares military drills will continue around Taiwan for “joint blockade” operation Armenpress06:23

U.S. and Taiwan say China is planning invasion, not holding military drills Radio Free Asia04:15

Taiwan holds military drill amid fears of invasion Union of Catholic Asian News07:27

How U.S. HIMARS Compare to China's Missile Systems Newsweek07:33

Belarus announces joint military exercises with the Russian Federation Ukrainska Pravda07:29

Four Iranian military teams arrive in Russia Iranian Students' News Agency06:18

Military drills start in Panevėžys and western Lithuania Lithuanian National Radio and Television06:02

NATO provide update on their activity in Europe UK Defence Journal06:45

'Complex and coordinated attack' as militants kill 17 soldiers in Mali News2406:36

Two Myanmar Military Bases Seized by Resistance in Kachin State The Irrawaddy06:00

Azerbaijani armed forces again breach ceasefire in Artsakh Armenpress05:41

Israeli army storms the city of Nablus, injures more than 30 Palestinians LBCI04:21

Turkey says sent away nine Greek, Cypriot naval ships from its continental shelf Ahval02:30

Moldovan soldiers to participate in peacekeeping mission in Lebanon on 15 August MOLDPRES02:27

What Is the S-300 Air Defense System? It Can Slaughter Bombers and Fighters 19FortyFive04:23

Pretty sad that much of the Ukraine News comes from Ukrainska Pravda. It is basically just propaganda.

Pretty sad that much of the Ukraine News comes from Ukrainska Pravda. It is basically just propaganda.
Agreed.

Inasmuch as I can, I try not include some of the more blatantly slanted and obvious propaganda stories they put out, but at the same time you gotta work with what you are given and in that respect Ukrainska Pravda is ubiquitous in the compilations I review. Meanwhile sources such as RT, Sputnik , Tass, the Moscow Times etc. or any other Russian based news (propaganda) sources increasingly appear to be absent from those same compilations. No doubt due to Western restrictions imposed on their inclusion.

Then again at the end of the day as our own MSM has shown, regardless of the source it still end's up being someone's propaganda either way.

Cheers !

Agreed.

Inasmuch as I can, I try not include some of the more blatantly slanted and obvious propaganda stories they put out, but at the same time you gotta work with what you are given and in that respect Ukrainska Pravda is ubiquitous in the compilations I review. Meanwhile sources such as RT, Sputnik , Tass, the Moscow Times etc. or any other Russian based news (propaganda) sources increasingly appear to be absent from those same compilations. No doubt due to Western restrictions imposed on their inclusion.

Then again at the end of the day as our own MSM has shown, regardless of the source it still end's up being someone's propaganda either way.

Cheers !
I hear you. It is disappointing that the media is not covering the conflict very well.

Back