Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

military themed playlist

This is one of my many favorites. It's on my Spotify exercise playlist.
You need to be signed in to Youtube to view it, because it features a gorgeous naked ass and some jiggling breasts. :p
Apologies for anyone who is offended by bums and boobs. You can close your eyes for those 10 seconds. ;)
Good song and clip IMHO.

P.S. The ONLY lyrics in the whole song are: MOVE OUT! MOVE OUT! MOVE OUT! :D (although it sounds like URAH!)

@Concord: How is the title then? "Move out, move out, ..."? And who is/are the artist(s)? Only for those who don´t bother anymore with Youtube.

@Bones26: Always a good choice - Dire Straits.

Greetings

I saw a blurred version yesterday. Here it is...

Gah! That doesn't worked either!
It's Pursuit, by Gesaffelstein.

I recommend seeing the music video too. A visual story of 'the elites' and the military industrial complex. :alien:

It's Pursuit, by Gesaffelstein.
So I tried to look this up to see for myself the ... eh... visual story of the military industrial complex.

But I can't watch the video because Youtube demands that I verify my age. And strangely the way to do that is by sending them my credit card information. Youtube, you're not getting my credit card info.

I've never even heard of Youtube asking for CC info. I can understand your reluctance.
I've had my Youtube account for many years. Maybe it's a new thing.

This is one of my favourite martial style music clips.
Scottish group Clanadonia. The audio isn't the greatest quality, but worth a listen.
Makes me want to run across the Highlands with my Claymore, roaring my defiance. :D

I've never even heard of Youtube asking for CC info. I can understand your reluctance.
I've had my Youtube account for many years. Maybe it's a new thing.

It's been going for a while. It's not youtube who wants the info as such, it's the big spider behind the net: Google. They want my credit card or passport, driver's license.. They want to know everything. Well, I don't agree with that. Not sure why they don't ask the same from you.

I couldn't resist having a look around the web while on my lunch break.
These two sound pretty cool. Fresh resolve for the afternoon. :)

Across The Rubicon - The Culture War

Danheim - Runar

I couldn't resist having a look around the web while on my lunch break.
These two sound pretty cool. Fresh resolve for the afternoon. :)

Danheim - Runar

Been listening to a lot of Danheim. I find it strenghtens my resolve for workouts and drinking sessions.

Back