Miniature war gaming

W

Wildcard

Just interested to know if anyone do's miniature war gaming and if so what.

I'm in the hobby myself, haven't got around to playing actual wargames yet but I have a fair bit of 40K stuff.
I'm also in the process of making a few dioramas admittedly still in the 'planning' stages though!

Well as I said I've not got around to the actual playing part quite yet.
In terms of 40K models I've got a few random bits from various armies, but mostly I've got IG. Much of them still in boxes at the moment.

the new 8th edition rules are easy to learn and IG are one of the best armies out there with the new edition.

I used to play 40k (still have an Ork Army), GuildBall (Butchers), Warmachine (Cryx), Hordes (Trollbloods), Infinity (Ariadna) and Flames of War.
(Started with BattleTech 30years ago.)

Due to familiy, job, age, meta and other obligations I quit playing TT games 2 years ago.

alot of ppl still play tt games but do it on line using table top simulator.

yes.

Never tried it myself but am tempted

Last edited by a moderator:
A7CD46D41C3F026DBFF1016B821E1CA0393B0808

bolt action table top simulator

RlF8EJ5.jpg

D@D on it as well

Even a little battle tech as well

Tabletop-Simulator-BattleTech-2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I tried TT simulator a while back, was neat what you could do with it. But not too much fun playing solo.

im seriously look at getting it.

Ă‚ÂŁ15 for it on steam

gone and done it 1 x battle simulator in my steam library

Do have it as well.

BTW there is a ubcomming turn based BattleTech game inbound. I did the KS. It has multiplayer. Feels like the real deal

Do have it as well.

BTW there is a ubcomming turn based BattleTech game inbound. I did the KS. It has multiplayer. Feels like the real deal

Yes, I'm a backer. It is good, but not a direct table top rules port (which is kind of what I have always been wanting). But it 'feels' like Battletech, and will come with what looks like a very good single player campaign as well.

Back
Top Bottom