Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[Movie] Prey (Disney+ & HULU)

Loved the original Predator movie, but every sequel I felt was just bigger disappointments.
And now this. Oh, swell. Indian girl can do anything a male warrior can do because...she's a WOMAN!
I am so tired of the Hollywood trend nowadays turning teen aged girls into heroic social warriors. Of
course,I realize those movies may not be intended for my demographic, but still. Nah, not going to bother
with this as I have already seen the whole movie play out in my mind.
Wait? There have been several reviews and most have been very favorable as is the one below. OK, I have
Disney+ because my son has it for his kids and lets me piggyback. Soo...I'm going to watch it.
I may be taking one for the team, but that's what FGM is all about. :unsure:
----

My wife and I watched it. A what looks like a 15-16 year old girl does what Arnold and his band of tough guys couldn’t do, by herself. A typical Hollywood piece of shit, I shouldn’t have wasted my time. On the other hand we watched “Runway 34” an Indian movie that was pretty good. Decent acting without forced diversity.

I watched it last night and...I'm with Bucky, it's farfetched that the little girl took out the predator, but hey...she must have had powerful medicine.

Last edited:
My wife and I watched it. A what looks like a 15-16 year old girl does what Arnold and his band of tough guys couldn’t do, by herself.
But does she manage to lug a mini gun, backpack full of 7.62mm ammo AND the requisite electrical power source??????? ;P

Back