Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

[Movie] Three Days to Kill {Netflix}

Always been a Kevin Costner fan. Imagine my surprise when I was flipping through Netflix and came upon this movie. One of the best movies I've ever
watched that I'd never heard of. How good was it? Even Amber Heard looked pretty good in her role.
Costner could still bring it! Now true this is a 2014 movie, but he's been playing an older Kevin Costner now for quite some time and he's gotten gud at it!
I thought the action scenes were very well choreographed and believable. And most importantly, not over done!
Story is not much and something you've probably seen before. Not important. The story moves along at its own, somewhat leisurely pace, and that's just fine.
It's just a pleasure watching Costner downplay his badass self until, well, he doesn't!
Worth your time.
-----

Thanks for the recommendation
I will have to check it out

If you like Kevin Costner you may like "Black or White". I saw it on Netflix, YMMV in other Netflix regions. Not an action flick but an interesting drama between Grandfather Kevin and the other side of the family of his bi-racial granddaughter.

Back