Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

MSG from Massimo (finally)

M

Massimo

Hi guys,

finally some news by my side, I don't know where to start....there so many things some bad and some good in the same time.
The good is a ready and stable internet connection, in my district the telecomm cables were cut off by a gas company during a roadwork.
The bad is a growing list of "problematic circumstances" that I'm sure I'll work out in the next months, just a few...
The court approved our request of consensual separation, I have not informed my son yet. I will do. Separation requires a new house, sell the old one and find a new "shelter".
I'm doing regular job interviews, I don't have confidence in my actual company (management).
Last, this friday my 80 years old father broken his thigh bone climbing down the stairs.
I need time to set the things right.

I wish to resolve all my ongoing games by now, because I don't want to slow any campaign or tournament I'm in, and all PBEM games where I'm involved.

So I ask to @Hedgehog, @PhilM, @Richtig, @Floki , @OnkelHo, @ariete (surely I'm forgetting someone) to report my defeat to the ladder because this is the right thing, that's the prize for your effort and your serious work.

I'll be in contact with this forum, less participating than before but in the background of this community.
I hope to share my passion with you again, my friends as soon as I can.

Thank you

Massimo

Hi guys,

finally some news by my side, I don't know where to start....there so many things some bad and some good in the same time.
The good is a ready and stable internet connection, in my district the telecomm cables were cut off by a gas company during a roadwork.
The bad is a growing list of "problematic circumstances" that I'm sure I'll work out in the next months, just a few...
The court approved our request of consensual separation, I have not informed my son yet. I will do. Separation requires a new house, sell the old one and find a new "shelter".
I'm doing regular job interviews, I don't have confidence in my actual company (management).
Last, this friday my 80 years old father broken his thigh bone climbing down the stairs.
I need time to set the things right.

I wish to resolve all my ongoing games by now, because I don't want to slow any campaign or tournament I'm in, and all PBEM games where I'm involved.

So I ask to @Hedgehog, @PhilM, @Richtig, @Floki , @OnkelHo, @ariete (surely I'm forgetting someone) to report my defeat to the ladder because this is the right thing, that's the prize for your effort and your serious work.

I'll be in contact with this forum, less participating than before but in the background of this community.
I hope to share my passion with you again, my friends as soon as I can.

Thank you

Massimo

Massimo, thanks for the update on your position ... and my best wishes and good luck in working through your many issues. Sorry to hear of your difficulties, I hope things improve for you, and hope to see you back here playing again in the future.

Best wishes to You, Massimo! And even if it currently looks not so sunny in Your life - there will come better times again. Speedy and full recovery to Your father!

Greetings :)

I am sorry to hear about all the RL challenges. You will persevere as you tackle each one. We (FGM) await your return.

Wishing you good luck and strength to get through your real life troubles. We at FGM will be here when you feel you can come back.

Wishing you all the best my friend.

Floki

Thanks for the information, Massimo. I enjoyed our game!

This a very bad news. I`m so sorry to hear that.

I wish the best for you and your hole familiy! See you later at that place!

Keep care!

I feared that my account was gone but that's it, here I go again.

A lot of thanks for your words an support, this made a significant impact to me, to my mood (turning good).
Anyway, some situations are constantly changing, most of my personal things are already packed in boxes ready to be delivered to my new house, a temporary solution, not far where I'm living now.
My father almost recovered from his injury, now at home he's fighting with the communication lines to his brain. Sometimes are plugged in but generally not, the senile dementia beast still hides in the dark.
My son has full acknowledge of the forthcoming events, I did much care to words and promises that nothing will change in the way it was before, sleeping in different place apart.

Nevertheless I hope in a month or so to be ready to back in business again and play some relaxing turns on CM and "get rid"of all the unread messages in this forum (which has had significant and great changes, good job @Bootie) .

Thanks again mates.
Massimo

Good to hear from you my friend, we will for sure lock horns again and if you have the time we will resurrect "The Green Machine"

green-lady-sexy-skin_zps89409910.jpg

On a more serious note, both my parents suffered from dementia in their last years, my mother not knowing who I was when I came to visit her. So I know how difficult that is.

Hang in there and wishing you all the best

Francis (aka Floki)

Glad to see your commo Massimo! Life will always throw you a curve when you least expect it. Your friends here at FGM are cheering you on as you face these difficulties.

Back