Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Multiplayer Beginner Looking for CMFI or CMFB opponents

Sirdouille

FGM New Member
FGM MEMBER
Hello to all,

I've been playing CM for some time now, but always on my own. Would someone be interested in a game with a multiplayer total beginner ? On the "In For a Pound" map, for instance ?
Cheers,

Sirdouille.

din djinn

FGM Lance Corporal
FGM MEMBER
Hi. I've been waiting to see if others would reply first, but as it has been a few days now, then I'll gladly offer to play but with the caveat that I too am a multiplayer virgin, so I cannot offer any help should we experience questions or problems. I have Fortress Italy and all expansions, but don't have Final Blitzkrieg. And I will add that I fully understand if you would prefer to play someone with more experience, your call, no hurt feelings. Still, I'd hate for you to not get to play soon, and I am curious to try playing a real person myself.

Paleolithic Monk

FGM Company Sergeant Major
FGM MEMBER
@Sirdouille and @din djinn. I'm in between matches/ battles from the tourney, so I can take on a few opponents. I'm good for a few games at once, so if you both would like, I can start up a battle with each of you. I usually prefer small, up to medium battles so I can focus on the individual actions and tactics, rather than a larger Battalion battle.
I have FI and FB. I just need your e-mail to send a DropBox invite. I see one for din djinn