Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Multiplayer Beginner Looking for CMFI or CMFB opponents

S

Sirdouille

Hello to all,

I've been playing CM for some time now, but always on my own. Would someone be interested in a game with a multiplayer total beginner ? On the "In For a Pound" map, for instance ?
Cheers,

Sirdouille.

Hi. I've been waiting to see if others would reply first, but as it has been a few days now, then I'll gladly offer to play but with the caveat that I too am a multiplayer virgin, so I cannot offer any help should we experience questions or problems. I have Fortress Italy and all expansions, but don't have Final Blitzkrieg. And I will add that I fully understand if you would prefer to play someone with more experience, your call, no hurt feelings. Still, I'd hate for you to not get to play soon, and I am curious to try playing a real person myself.

@Sirdouille and @din djinn. I'm in between matches/ battles from the tourney, so I can take on a few opponents. I'm good for a few games at once, so if you both would like, I can start up a battle with each of you. I usually prefer small, up to medium battles so I can focus on the individual actions and tactics, rather than a larger Battalion battle.
I have FI and FB. I just need your e-mail to send a DropBox invite. I see one for din djinn

Thanks for the answers guys. I'll be away from home for a week starting friday, but we can still start a battle ! Here is my email : sirdouille@protonmail.com
See you soon,

Sirdouille.

Back