My friends, I need your opinion please...

J

Johnsy

Some of you may know that I haven't worked since Christmas due to getting Chronic Fatigue Syndrome and things are getting tough in the money department. I have been approached by some people wanting me to get involve in their Amway business. I'm wanting to know if anybody has had anything to do with Amway, and what you all think of it, as a way of earning a crust. I'm am seriously thinking of joining but I wanted the opinions of my mates first. Thanks and I look forward to your replies.

Johnsy

My experience with Amway is that it is successful only as in much as you are willing to expend effort to recruit more people into Amway. call it multi level marketing or pyramid scheme...its a matter of growing the business at your level, and pushing those you recruit to do the same. so if you can motivate others to sell their ass off you will be successful, else you become just another rung on some one elses profit ladder.

I wish that I could help you there matey, but going by Airborne Bob's post, I would say it sounds like Hard sale to me......As you know I was in the Trucking side of life, and like all thing's I thought perhaps working for Cadbury's might be pretty good as a Salesman.......For me it was a bad move I hated it, I lasted 6 weeks and after that I went back to my old job, I know we are not all the same, perhaps you might enjoy it, unlike me you haven't got the choice of going back to the transport....What ever you decide mate...The Best of Luck to you

I agree with Bob. Have taken a look on the german Amway website. Very vague the information - to be exact there is no clear defination of the work You have to do. Not sincere. My personal experience with such stuff is if they give You no clear parameters of Your job and payment something is fishy. I think first You have to buy the stuff You should sell only by Amway - to sell it to another price to YOur customers. But if it´s such a great business why they are willingly to part with You? I´d be cautios if I would be You. But perhaps is it in Australia different to Germany.

Greetings and good luck for the solving of Your problem!

Great explanation Bob. That is my exact experience.

Back
Top Bottom