need some battles

H

herrbixx

looking for a few battles, scenarios only, lots of new ones showing up. let me know if you have any in mind.

I'd actually love to have my first H2H match. I haven't got a clear idea how this PBEmail thing works since I never tryed that before. I can play turns in regular basis though and I am a good sport to fight. Send me mail so we can make things happen and talk about details! :)

Herrbixx, I will take ya on also, How bout 'H2H No Exit v2.0' which just got posted up at the BFC repository... Pick a side and send me a setup at this email... Or send me a link to H2H Dropbox either way works for me...

Also if you and HeVeNy are looking for some battles especially H2H check out my website below... (shamless plug):madgrin:

Herroberst accepts your challenge. Send a file of whatever you want to nelsonv1945@hotmailcom.

anyone would like to try the new battle "Gegenangriff Auf Huegel". Any side on warrior setting?
Rob
rwcanuck (at)gmail.com

anyone would like to try the new battle "Gegenangriff Auf Huegel". Any side on warrior setting?
Rob
rwcanuck (at)gmail.com

Hi Rob,

I would like to try the "Gegenangriff auf Hügel 382" scenario.
How about I play the Germans?

Do you use H2H Helper and Dropbox? It greatly streamlines the whole file exchange process.
I would set up a directory for us to play with, if that's ok with you.

Cheers,

Mad Mike

sorry for the delay, was expecting a notifacation, like the blitz, my appologies. ill set up and send you a dropbox invite, really enjoyed some of your scenarios

sorry for the delay, was expecting a notifacation, like the blitz, my appologies. ill set up and send you a dropbox invite, really enjoyed some of your scenarios
There are thread tools at the top, you can subscribe to msg for specific threads there, also in your profile setup you can set them for once a day, immediate, etc...

BTW got your link to dropbox, returned the file, lets rock n roll...

Hi Rob,

I would like to try the "Gegenangriff auf Hügel 382" scenario.
How about I play the Germans?

Do you use H2H Helper and Dropbox? It greatly streamlines the whole file exchange process.
I would set up a directory for us to play with, if that's ok with you.

Cheers,

Mad Mike

I usually use "send this file" to send files. I find it pretty good.
Rob

Back
Top Bottom