Need some help

D

DasTiger

Help.

Cargol and I have a really great mirrored scenario going and one of the files has got a problem. We have tried emailing it and using h2hh. Here's what happens. I get the file, I can see it in h2hh, I can see it in my incoming email folder, but when I launch the game and go to saved files it's not there.

Is there someone I could send this file to and you can tell me if you can see it? I can give you my password as well. I would really like to finish this scenario and it would be insane to start it over.

Thanks!!

Help.

Cargol and I have a really great mirrored scenario going and one of the files has got a problem. We have tried emailing it and using h2hh. Here's what happens. I get the file, I can see it in h2hh, I can see it in my incoming email folder, but when I launch the game and go to saved files it's not there.

Is there someone I could send this file to and you can tell me if you can see it? I can give you my password as well. I would really like to finish this scenario and it would be insane to start it over.

Thanks!!
I ve sent you another mail with the todays created file nr 60 to try if it works.
I ll send it also to chain

Sorry, same Problem here. It`s in the incoming Email folder but i can`t see it in the game. Renaming doesn´t help.

Sorry, same Problem here. It`s in the incoming Email folder but i can`t see it in the game. Renaming doesn´t help.
I ve sent you a mail containing a file with the same turn only that it was created today.

Man this is weird. 58 sends 59 and then 60 is this weird Phantom file. I'm going to contact BF.

I`ve deleted the old file and dropped in the new one, same problem. But both files have the same size. @ Cargol Maybe you have to do your turn again to get a file that is not corrupt.

This is what i did when Tiger send me his 059 file.I will send to BFC both 59 and 60 files to see what they say.

Back
Top Bottom