Votes: 4 25.0%
  • PzC - Salerno'43

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Bootie

FGM OWNER
Staff member
Reaction score
Guys I will be running a big campaign in the next month or so and will be using Panzer Campaigns as the command and control system. It will incorporate air strikes, artillery, naval support etc.

I am doing a poll here to decide which theatre you guys would like to see emulated.

Please vote.

I voted Kursk, how will it work Bootie & do you have to buy Panzer Campaigns ?

Great man.. i vote for Sicily mafia will kill all the allies u_u

Baciamo le mani

N44 is one of my favorite PzC titles... Im ready to hit the beach! :usa2:

What happened to the other Normandy campaign? Did that ever get out of planning stage?

No idea mate.. I think Rico is still working on it. We currently have 3 tied titles..... keep voting.

Von Reich depending on which wins I can be a commander if you wish to fulfill the role of adversary and pick up the game.

I think I would like to change my vote from Normandy to Moscow 41. Reason being is that it seems that Rico was developing a Normandy Campaign based on the NAC and it might be counter productive to run two tourneys at the same time on the same campaign. Rico...hint..hint..we are waiting and ready.
Lord Bane

I have all of these titles and tbh: Sicily and Normandy are well done, I do like Kharkov 42' a lot too.

Crap! I don't have PzC and can't get it. No credit card and I live in Ecuador. Oh well.

I vote for Moscow, which has a good size map and is an interesting campaign if not that then Kharkov . AS a foot note for Kharkov there is very good senario set in 1943, with the Axis trying to hold on and the Russians trying to close in and cut the Axis forces off.

Sicily could be interesting with the "HG" division fooling around there... Too bad I have already voted. What dow e do if it remains a tie?

Back
Top Bottom