Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

New FGM Member Looking for a CMBN, CMFI, CMFB PBEM opponents.

M

Muncha

Hi, New to FGM, I do prefer scenarios but will to do a quick battle.
I am based in New Zealand so can turn around 1 -2 turns per day.
Cheers
Muncha

Hi, really sorry for delay, real life got in the way. You said you have sent a PM. I don't know what a PM is. Also just getting pbem helper set up.i have got cmbn,cmfb,cmfi

I can start a scenario and send you the first turn. This is not my first multi player. But I am very rusty. Cheers Munch

No worries, real life always comes first!

By PM i meant private message. You should see one when you klick on the bell icon.

I have got BN, FB and FI aswell + all the modules for them. Pick a scenario that you like! My dropbox email is daangroothulze@zeelandnet.nl

Cheers, Daan : )

I have set up a small CMBN Meeting Engagement.
Did you receive DropBox invitation?

Hi,

Is everything OK?
Are you waiting on me?
Let me know when you have processed your turn. Just so I can check everything is working as it should be. :cool:

Thanks
Munch

Hi,

Everything is going fine. Just been bussy working over the weekend.
I will let you know when i have sent the turn.

I received your turn so everything is working fine.
I will get the next turn back to you asap.
Cheers
Munch

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi muncha,

I already sent you a turn back on the 17th, i forgot to tell you but i thought that you would notice it yourself.

Sorry! ;)

Daan

Let me know when you send your next turn... I just want to make sure my DropBox is auto-refreshing.
Thanks
Alastair

Bonjourno!

Sorry for the late reply, my internet provider suffered from a severe DDOS attack last week.

Are you still there?
I haven't received a turn for quite a long time now.

Yo! I will play a pbem. No need for the new thread. Pick a scenario, a side, or set up a Qb for your game of choice.
Do you have dropbox? If so, then PM me your Email and I will create our shared directory in Dropbox. You can throw your file in "For Art" and we can begin! ;)

Cool,
I will get onto it asap. :cool:
Yes I do have dropBox.
I have PM you my email.

Back