New Member phantomajor

thanks buddy i feel most welcomed already. iv`e just been navigating my way around today, you know finding out whats where and so on.its been pretty easy so far. think iv`e managed to figure out how to download some pictures into an album not sure if i`ve done it correctly, they look a tad small to me .i was wondering if when you get 5 ,could you possibly do me a favour and check them out i`m not sure if they should become enlarged or not when you click on them. many thanks .

Welcome aboard!!Lots of tourneys to get involved with,just pick a side and fight:rockon:

thanks buddy or better still vielen dank . sind sie deutch?

Welcome buddy.
I'm looking forward to getting into a battle against you soon.

thanks buddy,sadly i fear that be a while. i have some issues trying to understand how to save an email game.

It works like this:
  1. start new game
  2. choose either "quick battle" or a scenario
  3. if a QB is chosen now you choose all the parameters like time, type of forces, map etc.
  4. choose axis or allied
  5. next screen choose "e-mail"
  6. you'll be asked for a password. (You need this password the whole game)
  7. If a QB was chosen you can now choose your forces when in the parameters the choice was made for "allow human". Otherwise the first "move" is finished

All other "moves" are started from the menu "join multiplayer". You pick the file you want to "play"(the last one you received from your opponent. Give in the password and the file loads.

Back
Top Bottom