Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

New player looking for First H2H game

Car88

FGM Private
FGM MEMBER
Reaction score
I have both CMCW and CMBN base game. Not really sure where or how to get started so and help will be greatly appreciated. To give perspective on my level of experience I have completed all campaigns and scenarios In CMBN base game. I assume as this is my first H2H it would be best to start with something small.

Hi! I can certainly help. I'm relatively new, but I've got some experience in H2H. Would a Company-sized meeting engagement sound fun to you in either game? I only have 1 H2H game experience in both of those titles. I prefer the WWII setting but I really am up to play either.

Do you have a discord account or would your prefer to use the forums for communications? And do you have a dropbox account? I find that's the easiest way to share files.

I would be fine with CNBN and a Company meeting engagement. As of yet I have not created a drobox account but I am planning to do so. Additionally I don't have a discord account but I'm not opposed to making one if that what you would prefer.

I would be fine with CNBN and a Company meeting engagement. As of yet I have not created a drobox account but I am planning to do so. Additionally I don't have a discord account but I'm not opposed to making one if that what you would prefer.
The dropbox will just use your email, which you can send to me privately if you'd like. I'm going to leave the creation of a discord up to you, because I'm fine with using the forums too, but I will say there's a really good community on the CM discord server that would be more than happy to give you tips and tricks for H2H stuff. My discord is BlackJ♠ck#8325 if you do decide to go that route.

I have created a discord account and added you

Ill stick with one for the moment but thanks for the offer

Back