New Player Looking for First PBEM Challenge

O

owen

As the title says looking for my first game. Would prefer it to be a smaller engagement and I'd love to get some feedback during / after. Whatever map and forces setup you think would be best will be fine. Look forward to being completely routed from the map :tongue:

Well Owen welcome to the FGM! Post an intro of yourself in the introduction section so we can all welcome you and know more of you.

I'd love to teach you the wonderfull world of CMBN. Sent me your email and I'l sent you a setup.
Are you completely new to CM?

Watch out Owen, that Dutch Grenadier is just trying to pad his ladder total....:lol:

I think you will find him a worthy opponent and a good guy, plus he keeps the PBEM's exciting tooo... Like DG said, post a hello and I am sure you will find this to be a great and entertaining group of guys....

Hey thanks for the almost immediate response :)

My email is owengalenjones@gmail.com

I'm new to the CM series, I stumbled on this after seeing it mentioned in an article about Combat Ops, Battles from the Bulge, bought it and have been playing pretty non-stop for the last week.

Watch out Owen, that Dutch Grenadier is just trying to pad his ladder total....:lol:

Nah I'm a fun player (as you stated) so this shall not be a ladder game of course :D

Since your new to CMBN I know what type of battle I shall setup.
Do you know how PBEM works?

Setup file will be sent in a few minutes.

Small Skirmishes

Hi Owen

Would love to play a few games with you mate, and as you I also like small engagements, max 1 company per side with add ons and a few Tanks.

Pers msg me for e-mail, oh by the way I am on GMT so dont konw how that works with what your on.

I just learned he is from Phily, USA. See introduction :D

GMT

Roger that DG,

We are going to have to link up and have a few games as well my friend, by the way, how was the family holiday?

hope it all went off ok

all the best

Perry

Roger that DG,

We are going to have to link up and have a few games as well my friend, by the way, how was the family holiday?

hope it all went off ok

all the best

Perry

The first few days went great but then the heavy rain started and we decided to go home sooner then planned.
We did lots of cool things once home. We went to the National museum of history and science, we went to an amusement park and we went swimming.

Kids loved it!

Indeed we shall meet on the field of battle. I shall sent you a setup this evening.

My first game is starting to heat up. I tried a blitzkrieg of my own and moved my mech Inf up really far, possibly catching DG off guard on his own turf. We'll see if my lines hold...

You totaly cought me off guard there. But great move. Lets see indeed how it will hold up.

Back
Top Bottom