New Scenario (Allies vs. AI)

F

Fredrocker

Hi Guys....

I have created the second coming of 'Something About Nadia' which was a CMx1 scenario from way back when....

The premise is an Allied Commando Raid on a 'Castle' that is located along a coast line... A Battalion HQ will appear around 40 minutes in as 'Nadia' located in a portion of the Castle, the goal is to exit this Battalion HQ for Victory.... The Mission is 80 minutes (+) giving you 40 to secure and area where Nadia will appear....

The map is a recreation of the Marshall Field Estate from 1920 (Now known as Caumsett State Park on Long Island in NY)... One of my favorite places to go in my teen years....

I have the map complete (see pics below) and should have this ready to go in about a week... Looking for a few people willing to run through this vs. AI on Iron Level and provide feedback...

Thanks...

View of Castle and Landing Area
1_zps8af88271.jpg

View from Castle looking down on pond and landing area
2_zps367d5310.jpg

View Looking North from Castle's Orchard
3_zps0f94dfac.jpg

View North of landing area of the exit area
4_zps7947db85.jpg

View Looking to the North with Castle in middle.
5_zpsc06a8275.jpg

Thanks Lt. Smash.... I almost have it complete, need to put in the Briefings, and Graphics... should be ready to go tomorrow.... again thanx, I think you will find it enjoyable... and a challange:D... Oh and the name of the scenario is now 'Something about Lucia'

This scenario is now posted at the FGM Download area of the Home Page.... Thanks to Lt. Smash, NYCPizzaMan, and ClickClack for playtesting... much appreciated gentlemen...

Enjoy... I believe this is a good scenario for new players to get their feet wet with battling vs the AI which has four different plans utilizing all 16 groups... plus it is a unique twist on the game as you are bascially in charge of commando's who need to get to a blockhouse in 40 minutes, execute an escape of the prisoners at the blockhouse (they arrive at the 40 minute mark) and then get everyone back to the beach for pickup by a couple of motorized lauches (exit zone)...

Oh and the name is 'FGM Something about Lucia'

Back
Top Bottom