New Style Rank Icons

Do you prefer the old rank icons or the new style?

• Old

Votes: 1 6.3%
  • New

Votes: 15 93.8%

• Total voters
This is also an example of how the new British icons will look.

b1.png

Me rikey very much! Vibrant shmibrant... they look good... especially the Canuck flag!

That's what I like with Spike - he always has another option or idea, no matter what. :) I agree, though, that we need something more vibrant - and either way a new border for the icons.

The problem with a vibrant background is that it would overwhelm the rank insignia and lettering.
For example if the German background was more vibrant it would make it impossible to read the lettering (Feldwebel etc).
Even my Canadian flag background is a bit too red but I don't know how to fade it slightly, Bootie's the fading expert.
All the other ranks (Brit/Ger/Rus/USA) are excellent..:)

Well the poll is pretty decisive at the minute... I will start putting the new ranks together in the next few days.

I may be biased but I thinkt he new vibrant icon is much better than the old faded ones and by adding a white blurred edging to them are quite easy to see.

well i did say something about a Canadian colour thing...but i was thinking of the old Canadian flag of 1930's or so. i believe it was called the Red Ensign

Love em. Great work Bootie; I am really impressed! Thanks for the work you put into these.....they are excellent.

My vote is for the new, well worth the work Boots.

Any chance of a NZ flag fluttering in the back ground ?

Back
Top Bottom