Newb looking for PBEM

P

Pak40

Hi, I am in search of an opponent for PBEM. Am new to PBEM, have played the game for a while against AI. Not sure of the protocol on getting opponents or how to set it up though, sorry. I will play either side, but dont have the new expansion yet.

I would be honored to give it go Pak40. I will play either side and any type of battle you feel most comfortable with - quick battle or scenario. If you would like to setup a game just send it on to me. I use H2HH and drop box if you have them too.
Click on my name for email address. Thanks in advance for the fun!

Hi Pak40, it would be my pleasure. I would prefer scenario, but whatever you choose is fine. I too use h2hh and dropbox. Looking forward to it.

Dropbox is a file sharing folder system, it places a folder on your desktop, wherein you will find your opponents files. H2HH is God's gift to CMBN, in that it removes all the tedious file handling from playing PBEM. Together, they make CMBN simple to play. I will be sending you an invite to a Dropbox Folder, inside the folder, I will place both the Mac & PC version of H2HH, use whichever is compatible with your computer.

Back
Top Bottom