Newbie up for PBEM

V

verulam

Hello,

I would like to say hello to you all as a fresh fish here on the forum. I've been playing CMBN since it's release and I think now the time has come to play against a real opponent.

If anybody would care to give me a game please do let me know.

I don't mind which side I play.

Best regards,

Verulam

Welcome aboard Mate! Shouldn't have any problem getting someone to filet you up.
Where are you from and what's your timezone?

Welcome indeed. Post an introduction in the introducion section so we know more about the player behind the name.

Lets get that cherry popped. What kind of game do you have in mind?

Dropbox or H2HH what's that please?

Pete, I'm easy, happy to play in the defensive to begin with though.

'Dropbox' (DB) is a file sharing system that allows for the sharing of a folder with your game files in it. Using DB means you no longer have to send your files attached to an e-mail. Instead, you place your saved game files in the shared folder, where upon your opponent can then access it to retrieve that file. No more lost e-mails. I will send you an invitation to share a folder, all you need do is accept the invitation.
'H2HH' is a marvelous tool, used to assist in the playing of CMBN. H2HH is a file handling system that takes your saved files and places them in the shared DB folder you assign for that game. When you start H2HH, it presents a display that contains every game you are currently playing, who's turn it is, what turn it is and with a simple double click, a text message system to communicate with your opponent. Oh yeah, you can even launch CMBN from the display. I will also invite you to the H2HH DB folder where you can find the latest version, Mac or PC. Please do not add or delete files from the H2HH Folder, just make copies of the files you wish to use.

Now all you need do is add your e-mail addy to your profile and I can send these off.

Thanks gents, my email is now showing. I'll sort out the admin when I'm home later today.

Verulam-
DB invite sent. Small battle, you are defending with the Germans.

Facman-
Would you like to get a game going also?

A scenario would be great. Medium is about the largest my machine can handle right now. Found this out playing against DasTiger, he found an awesome map to play but it just kept crashing on my laptop. Anyway, pick one and send it to me.

Hi mate, be welcome, let's play, choose any scenario. Add to dp, cheers

Back
Top Bottom