TANKnorE.jpg

TANKnorL.jpg

TANKnorM.jpg

TANKnorN.jpg

TANKnorO.jpg

TANKnorP.jpg

TANKnorQ.jpg

TANKnorR.jpg

I'm not sure mate, they're just disjointed snippets I found floating around the net in unit histories, archives, online books etc, so I just organise them and throw in a few photos..

Pity. If anyone recognizes a book please let me know.

Yes, I also bought it. Excellent book, as one expects from Kershaw.

Needless to say, if Kershaw asks FGM to remove the excerpts we'll be glad to oblige, but in my experience authors are glad to have their work given free publicity on the net, we don't charge them a penny..:)

Since 'It never snows in september' about the airborne landings during operation Market Garden in 1944 I buy the books by this author without reading reviews. He has a talent for describing the events in detail and makes you feel you're there. Same as with 'Tankmen'. You can feel the pain, the suffering, the tension. Excellent book for a good price. I've also bought his book about D-Day. I hope it is as good as the rest of his work.

I've read Kershaws book on D-Day. It is by far the best book I've ever read on the subject. The 6th and 7th of June 1944 that is.

my wife would kill me dead if I bought another WWII armor book. I should own stock in Amazon dot com by now.

yeesh

Back
Top Bottom