Welcome to The Few Good Men

Thanks for visiting our club and having a look around, there is a lot to see. Why not consider becoming a member?

Old School CM fan seeking opponent for the NEW games....

F

Frankrad

hey guys. i've known as "Franko" in the CM forums and after a long hiatus involving wives, kids, building a business, etc., I'm ready to dive in to the new CM games. I have all the new games (CMBN, CMRT, CMBS, CMFI) etc. i've never played against a human opponent but I've been watching videos on youtube (Josey Wales and Usually Hapless are badasses) and I want to take the plunge. If anyone wants to play let me know. I don't really know what to do next? Exchange email addresses? Drop me a line if you're in. i wanna do a small one at first, before I go nuts. quick battles are cool too, or scenarios. Anyway, let me know.

Hi, take the plunge in Black Sea with me perhaps ? CMBS QB ? If interested u can PM me directly

Yes, I'll do that. As soon I figure out how to PM!
Just click on the 'enveloppe' icon, which will take you to the 'Personal Message' screen. There you can start a new message and enter recipient. It's basically just a forum message to one or more members (edit didn't notice the message was from june until after I posted ;-)).

I remember Franko, you made a lot of interesting scenarios/ops for CMx1 as I recall. Welcome aboard.

@Frankrad...Aren't you the same 'Franko' that did the infamous 'Franko's House Rules' many years ago for CMx1 ?

Joe

Back